Getting here is easy. See our Google Map for detailed driving directions.
Answers to common questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
- How far is Wolf’s Crest from the nearest town?
Wolf’s Crest is half an hour away from Pljevlja, and two hours from Podgorica. You can also be at the seaside in less than three hours.
- Do we need a car in Wolf’s Crest?
It’s not required since there are other means of transport that are available but it would be easier to organize your travel throughout Montenegro with car.
- How can I get from Podgorica Airport to Wolf’s Crest?
There is a direct bus line but an airport shuttle can be arranged for larger groups (from both Podgorica and Tivat airports).
- Can we make payments with credit card in Wolf’s Crest?
No, we currently don’t accept credit cards.
- Are there any markets near Wolf’s Crest?
Yes, there is a market just across the bridge.
- Are there national cuisine restaurants near Wolf’s Crest?
Yes, of course, there are restaurants in a couple of hundred of metres from the bridge but also some great restaurants in the 1km radius.